WeTheTrillions is a new company on a mission: to overhaul the healthy meal delivery space with ready-to-eat food geared towards your specific health concerns and goals. This isn't a work-a-day food kit company, it's a bespoke service that is customized to your body.
Dealing with IBS, diabetes, obesity, menopause, or anemia? The food you eat can significantly affect your body's response to these issues and many more. According to the CDC, and as WeTheTrillions point out, 80 percent of the most expensive diseases are preventable through better food and diet.
Eating food that is designed for your health needs and based on sound scientific evidence is one great way to get your diet in check and start feeling better. Want your own personal chef and nutritionist rolled into one? TheTrillions could be just what you need.
Read on for our full review of this new, innovative and highly recommended health and diet company.
We The Trillions At A Glance
- Best Match For: People looking for science formulated plant-based meals to support health during menopause, fertility treatment, IBS, diabetes, or anemia.
- Commitment Level: Subscription
- Availability: The continental US
- Value: $180-$190/week
- Type: Fully prepared fresh meals and ready-to-eat snacks
How WeTheTrillions Works
Creating meals perfectly designed for your body is tough, unless you're a dietician with medical training.
What the Trillions do is create a custom meal delivery service based entirely on you.
We're all different and we differ in our physiology, so it makes sense that the foods that work for the goose aren't so great for the gander.
Likewise, geese dealing with health issues need a specialized diet.
Geese, people, you've got the picture so let's take a look at how signing up for this service works:
The first thing you do is head to the company's website and take a comprehensive online assessment. This does take a bit of time but for the best results, it's essential.
After you've completed this, the company uses your information alongside sciencey stuff like clinical outcomes, research, microbiome information, and soil data to build a customized meal plan. A specialist will also call you to go over your order. Once your plan has been designed, the Trillions' chefs start to work at cooking and preparing your plant-based meals.
WeTheTrillions is located in San Fransico, California but ships its meals around the continental US. There have been some complaints about deliveries, specifically that shipments are late. But as these reviews were written at the peak of the pandemic, this is not unexpected.
Some of the company's stellar plant-based meals include:
As you can see, these aren't staid, boring healthy dishes.
Instead they're designed to delight and even non-vegans are giving the Trillions rave reviews.
Each meal that you receive comes with full nutritional information, and you can always scan the company's website for an idea of what's inside your dishes.
Intel including calories, micronutrient density, glycemic index, and a fun microbiome rating make it easy to know what you're putting in your body.
What's In a Name?
The company is named for the literally trillion cells, bacterium, and other entities that make up our bodies, all working in tandem to ensure the best possible health.
When you think of it like that, it makes sense to let your body do the talking and give it what it really wants and needs in real, clean foods.
We the Trillions Costs
A meal plan with all of your weekly meals costs $180-$190. You can also add snacks for an additional price depending on the subscription you select. Shipping is free.
Pros & Cons
- The dishes are expertly prepared for both content and flavor
- Take a world tour via your tastebuds
- 100 percent vegan
- Plenty of pluses to keep even strident carnivores happy
- Subscribers highly recommend the service and give rave reviews
- One way to stay fighting fit is through preventative eating
- Real, clean, unprocessed ingredients
- May help your body help itself and address underlying issues
- We found it less expensive than we expected
- Generally good customer service (more on that below)
- Every dish is packaged in an environmentally friendly way
- Foods are made with scientific nutritional research in mind
- Some customers have noted issues with customer service, such as emails left unanswered, but other subscribers note excellent support
Food for Thought
How much would you like a chef and a nutritionist rolled into one?
We would certainly find that helpful, so WeTheTrillions is currently on the top of our wish list. Every meal is good for you, made with care, delicious, and designed for your body and its requirements.
At the end of the day, does it get any better than that?