Imagine eating exactly the way top personal trainers across the country do.
Personal Trainer Food was designed to provide meals that help target fat and lead your body into fat-burning mode. When followed correctly, this plan will help speed up your metabolism and reach your weight loss goals.
Personal Trainer Food relies on meals that are packed with lean protein and never contain added sugars and no added fillers and carbs like rice and pasta. Instead, the company says its meals are filled with what it calls ‘real foods.’
“It’s a proven fact: the only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat real foods. That’s why we fill every box of Personal Trainer Food with meats, eggs, cheese, nuts, and veggies.
Table of Contents
How Personal Trainer Food Works
The way Personal Trainer Food works is that customers can pick their own meals from the company’s extensive menu or have a selection of meals curated for you by the company.
One of the first things any potential Personal Trainer Food customer should note is that the plan is quite strict and no-nonsense.
The only way to see any significant weight loss and change in your body is to follow the instructions to a T. This means that your sugar intake in particular will be reduced to zero and not even fruit (with the exception of the occasional apple) will be permitted.
This is why Personal Trainer Food notes that most customers will almost certainly experience “sugar withdrawals” during the first week on this diet. By the second week your body will begin adapting, so it’s important to just tough that first period out.
Your body will continue to detoxify and adjust during the second week, while also getting stronger. This is when you’ll really feel the effects of being in fat burning mode.
But it’s during the fourth week that you’ll really start seeing and feelings the effects of your weight loss. After the first 28 days, it’s all about maintaining your momentum and (once you’ve reached your goal weight) sustaining your new approach to food.
Personal Trainer Food offers the following diet plans:
- REV: This plan promises rapid weight loss through what the company calls “extreme fat burning.” You’ll also receive several modes of support that include daily email support, weekly weight loss calls, and one on one coaching.
- Core: This essential plan focuses on “Delicious, Convenient and
Effective Weight Loss.” Lunch and dinner are part of this plan and customers will also receive email support and weight loss coaching.
- You Choose: This option allows you to create your own plan, which means you can pick from breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options accordingly. This plan does not come with any other additional support.
What You Can Expect From Your Meal
The full Personal Trainer Menu includes Breakfasts, Entrees, Vegetables and Snacks, so there are plenty of options for customers to choose from. It is easy to adapt the Personal Trainer Food plan for specific needs like meals that are vegetarian, low-sodium or diabetes-friendly.
Essentially, any Personal Trainer Food customer can expect meals that are very strictly proportioned and contain absolutely no added sugar or starch and everything is gluten free. Foods that are absolutely forbidden by the Personal Trainer Food plan include Breads, pastas, most sodas and sweets like cookies, donuts, candy and ice cream.
But you may be thrilled to learn that cheese and bacon are allowed, so your meals will not be completely devoid of traditional breakfast staples or fun foods.
All of your meals will arrive at your door pre-cooked and flash frozen, which means that your food can be easily heated in the oven, over a stovetop or (if you are pressed for time) in the microwave.
In addition to the meals that are part of the Personal Trainer Food plan that you select, you’ll receive a list of compatible foods that you can also eat alongside your prepared meals.
Here are some of the meals on the Personal Trainer Food menu that we got to sample.
- Cheddar Omelet + Chicken Sausage
- 1 Egg Patty + 2 Maple Sausage
- Gluten Free Breaded Chicken
- Santa Fe Veggie Burger
- Monterey Jack Chicken Sticks
Personal Trainer Food delivers to the 48 contiguous United States.
Good news: Personal Trainer Food delivery is free if you purchase your plan through the company’s site. Your meals will be delivered via FedEx and you will receive a tracking number that allows you to follow the progress of your order.
Personal Trainer Food also allows customers to choose their delivery day, so you can pick the day that is most convenient for you (even if that’s a Saturday). You do not need to be home to receive your package.
Personal Trainer Food plans are priced as follows.
- For the Rev Plan: $384.30 for a first-time, 28 day order and $191.80 for a first time 14-day subscription.
- For the Core Plan: $321.30 for a first-time, 28 day order and $160.30 for a first-time 14-day subscription.
- For the You Choose Plan: $363.30 for a first-time 28 day order and $181.30 for a first-time 14-day subscription.
Food for Thought
While we talked quite a bit earlier in this article about the foods that are forbidden while doing the Personal Trainer Food plan, we should note that there are other foods that you can indulge in as much as you want! This list includes any meats, eggs and starch free vegetables like avocados, broccoli, cabbage and tomatoes.
You can also season your food with items like salsa, salad dressing and cheese, you just have to make sure that nothing you add to your meals contains more than two grams of sugar.
And because this company is called “Personal Trainer Food,” it should be no surprise that there is an expectation that the dieter will do a certain amount of exercise while on this plan. At minimum, you should be walking at least 20 minutes a day while on this plan. Those with a plan that includes online support from Personal Trainer Food can also discuss further ways to exercise in a way that complements your diet plan.
How to Order
Here’s how you can get started with Personal Trainer Food.
- The first step is to head here and select the Personal Trainer Food plan that works best for you.
- Then click the ‘Get Started’ button for your plan of choice. (All new customers get a Personal Trainer Food coupon code to apply to their first order, which is also a big plus.)
- You’ll then be asked if you want a one-time 28 day order or a 14 day subscription.
- The next step involves selecting your menu items. Would you like breakfast options with your plan? A pop up window will allow you to say yes or no.
- The next pop up asks the same question about snacks, so remember to say yes or no to that question as well.
- You’ll then be asked about the entrees you’d like in your boxes followed by the vegetables you’d like in your box.
- The checkout screen will then ask you for your payment information and address. Once you’ve checked everything, click on ‘Submit My Order’ to finalize your order. Your shipment will then be entered into the system and your food will soon make its way to your doorstep.