It’s fabulous, delicious, and vegan-friendly, Fabalish’s chickpea falafel balls and aquafaba dips are perfect on their own or combined. Here’s everything you need to know about the chickpea-forward company in our Fabalish review.
How Fabalish Works
Fabalish is an online store only, you can purchase the company’s dedicated range of vegan products on its own website or through two other online retailers. The latter option is best if you’re stocking up on a few other vegan essentials, but if you’re just after Fabalish’s products, you’ll always get the best prices on its own website or on Amazon.
The company’s product range is small, but that’s sometimes a pro instead of a drawback. It means that what it does, it does well. Choose between single item products:
- Baked falafels 10 ounces
- Tatziki aquafaba sauce 8 ounces
- Smoked spices aquafaba sauce 8 ounces
- Spicy carrot raisin baked falafels 10 ounces
- Ranch aquafaba 8 ounces
- Queso aquafaba 8 ounces
Or pick one of the value packs:
- Super saver bundle (four packs of falafel and four sauces)
- Two sauces (mixed) and four falafel bags
- Two vegan tzatziki and four falafel bags
- Two smoked spices and four falafel bags
When you purchase any of the four Fabalish value bundles, you automatically receive free shipping, which is a wallet-friendly bonus we appreciate. (More on shipping later)
In addition to the products themselves, you can also pick up gift cards from $10 and over, so if you’re shopping for a unique treat for a vegan loved one, this could be just the ticket.
Good news for hungry vegans, Fabalish ships all over the continental US! Plus you receive free shipping with any of the value bundles mentioned earlier and free expedited shipping when you spend $50 or more in Fabalish’s delish online store.
Pros & Cons
- Fabalish uses organic and sustainably sourced ingredients
- Affordable price for artisan falafel and sauces
- The falafels are pre-baked so require very little prep time
- Falafels contain extra veggies such as zucchini for a well-rounded meal
- The sauces and falafels complement each other perfectly
- Sauces also excellent with veggie dippers
- Not as oily as some fried pre-made falafels
- Low in saturated fats
- Gluten, dairy, and GMO free
- Low sodium content
- The carrot and raisin falafel is an excellent modern twist on an old favorite
- The falafels at the button of the bag can get a little roughed up in transit
Fabalish was founded by a chef named Jess, who, after graduating from the Natural Gourmet Institute of NYC, was tasked with creating vegan dishes at a job interview.
Jess used both chickpeas and the brine they come in — known as aquafaba — to create her dish with a creamy rich sauce, and the company took off from there.
Fabalish is on a mission to provide clean, green foods.
To that end, all of its products are made from organic ingredients that are purchased from growers who put sustainability first.
Food For Thought
Fabalish’s falafel balls and aquafaba-based sauces are making a splash in the foodie world, with both vegans and omnivores alike, and it’s easy to see why. Affordable, tasty, and a complete meal solution, these falafels and sauces will leave you sated yet still craving more!