The Naughty Cookie
#2nd Best choice
#3rd Best Choice
Fancy a sweet, plant-based treat? Today, there are more brands than ever offering vegan cookies and sweets delivered directly to your doorstep.
Whether you fancy classic cookies, brownies, or cakes, traditional flavors, or innovative ones, these companies have something you will want to order! Get delivery directly to your door – and maybe join a monthly subscription service to be sure to never run out of vegan cookies so delicious people can't tell the difference from conventional sweets.
In this guide, we cover the country's best vegan cookie companies. Let's have a look at what's cookie-ng!
Our Top Vegan Cookie Deliveries
1 - The Naughty Cookie (Editor's Choice)
- Best match for: Those looking for fancy, Instagramable plant-based cookies with that LA-feel.
The Naughty Cookie stands for freshly baked vegan cookies. All cookies in their assortment are organic and cruelty-free, with zero preservatives, and baked fresh daily. The founder Jessica Motes strives to make vegan more accessible and popular even among non-vegans.
Wanting to spread the word about the cookies, Jessica started to photograph her creations and got picked up by Williams-Sonoma. Her cookies are now for sale at Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Horchow, and Williams-Sonoma – and The Naughty Cookie are available online.
Choose between classics like:
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Ooey Gooey S'mores Cookie filled with vegan marshmallows
- Rockin' Road Cookies with vegan marshmallows, pecans, and vegan chocolate chips baked into a decadent Naughty Cookie chocolate dough
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies baked with raw, non-hydrogenated peanut butter
- Triple Chocolate Chunk Cookie with a double dose of vegan chocolate chips, rich cocoa, and a touch of sea salt for the perfect balance between sweet and savory
- Cookies & Crème Cookie – delicious chocolate/vanilla cookies with marshmallows swirled into the Naughty Cookie dough, topped off with crushed chocolate/vanilla cookies
Indecisive? Try The Naughty Cookie Collage Box containing all their OG flavors – 2 Chocolate Chip cookies, 2 Ooey Gooey S'mores cookies, 2 Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies, and 2 Triple Chocolate Chip cookies.
Los Angeles-based Naughty Cookie ships to all 50 states, and the average shipping time is 1-3 business days. The cookies can be heated for a chewy and gooey texture and frozen for a shelf life of up to 2 months. If you wanna gift someone sweets from this vegan cookie heaven, you can choose a gift card with an amount of your choice for an experience that's naughtily delicious yet nice to the animals and planet!
2 - Jalen's Bakery
- Best match for: The one wanting chocolate chip cookies with a heart supporting a child entrepreneur.
“If you want to eat tasty, delicious, and wonderful treats that have lots of love in them…then you’ve come to the right place. Order from Jalen’s Bakery and you won’t be disappointed.” These are the words of the then 8-year old CEO of Jalen’s Bakery.
Yes, you read that right – Jalen's Bakery is run by Jalen, who has now turned 13! He runs the business together with his mum Sharhonda Mahan. What started as a local cookie shop in Fresno, California, has now turned into a company that ships nationwide “to put a smile on the faces of many.”
The business has the philanthropic mission of providing equal access to education, opportunity, and resources to everyone.
On their website, you can order kids' and adults' apparel and their specialty: vegan chocolate chip cookies. The Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie is just as you want it: crispy on the outside and wonderfully soft on the inside. They are filled with vegan chocolate chip cookies with just the right amount of sweetener.
You get five individually wrapped gourmet vegan cookies in each package. All cookies are baked in small batches in Fresno, California. They have zero preservatives or processed sugars and are naturally dairy-free.
Enjoy your cookies straight from the box or heat them in the oven for a few minutes for that warm, gooey, freshly-baked feel. Since the cookies are free from preservatives, it's recommended to put any cookies you don't eat immediately in the freezer (chances are they'll be gone in a blink, though!). Rumor has it they'll be launching a new vegan pancake mix soon – we'll keep our eyes peeled!
3 - Karma Baker
- Best match for: Those caring about the energy of the cookies as much as the taste.
Karma Baker is always vegan and gluten-free. The name flirts with the fact that everything, including foods, holds a certain karma. Karma Baker has as its vision to provide baked goods that's rooted in compassion and higher consciousness.
Founders Celine and Arek have as their mission to provide healthy and conscious options for their clientele – but also to educate people on how to make food choices that lessen the negative footprint. Following this mission, they created the concept of Enlightened Baking. Since the atmosphere and energy in which the baked goods are prepared impact the outcome, they wanted to create an energetically clean environment to infuse the pastries with good vibes.
And of course – without compromising on taste. The founders of Karma Baker say people often have a hard time believing their cookies and cakes are vegan and gluten-free since they taste heavenly.
Karma Baker offers nationwide shipping and local pickup in Los Angeles, California. Among their many products, you can choose bread mix, brownies, cookies, cupcake jars, donuts, and sweet bread loaves. How about delicacies like peanut butter brownies, oatmeal chai sandwich cookies, or red velvet cupcakes crowned with vanilla frosting?
4 - DeLuscious Cookies
- Best match for: The one looking for nothing less than stellar quality approved by celebs.
LA-based DeLuscious Cookies has been in the bakery industry for more than 17 years. They have delivered to events such as the Academy Awards, the Grammys, and the Golden Globes – together with people's offices and front doors.
The famous bakery is situated in the Hollywood Art Gallery and Entertainment post-production districts. Catering to "people with a penchant for style and a fine appreciation for quality", this high-end bakery is a favorite among celebrities and locals alike.
In their webshop, the "Vegan gluten-free" category has chocolate chip cookies in different sizes and quantities. Their flavors go beyond traditional cookies and include a plant-based, gluten-free brownie! Opt for their variety pack called Vegan Gluten-Free Classic Trio + Peanut Butter to get a mix of:
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip: Moist, chewy chocolate chip cookie baked with love and vegan chocolates, gluten-free rice and quinoa flours, and pure vanilla extract
- Vegan Gluten-Free Chocolate Decadence: Baked with two different semi-sweet chocolates and pure cocoa powder, these goodies are rolled in vegan powdered sugar and then baked to obtain a brownie/truffle-like texture
- Vegan Gluten-Free Cinnamon Brûlée: Chewy sugar cookie topped with decadent caramelized organic cinnamon sugar
- Vegan Gluten-Free Peanut Butter: This thick and chewy peanut butter cookie filled with peanut butter has the perfect balance between salty and sweet
The cookies are baked without preservatives or hydrogenated oil and are thus recommended to be consumed within 5 days. If you wanna keep them for longer, it's possible to put them in the freezer. Heat them in the micro or oven for a freshly baked flavor, or enjoy them straight from the box.
5 - Maya's Cookies
- Best match for: Those looking for innovative, out-of-the-cookie-jar treats.
Maya's Cookies is founded by Maya Madsen and is America's number 1 Black-Owned Gourmet Vegan Cookie Company. The company saw the light of day when Maya, a vegan herself, was looking for that delicious, soft gourmet vegan cookie with no results. Dedicated to solving that problem, she invested years in designing and perfecting what has now become some of the most popular plant-based cookies in the country!
Each flavor in Maya's Cookies has taken inspiration from Maya's own life: her travels, memories, and experiences. The company is known for their community engagement, with a focus on youth and underserved communities. They ship nationwide.
In the range of cookies, you find flavors such as:
- The famous "Everything" cookie: When you want it all, this cookie is for you! With chocolate chips, pretzels, oatmeal, pecans, caramel chips, and marshmallows, this cookie gives the perfect blend of crispy, sweet, salty, chewy, and gooey with every bite.
- Chocolate Chip S'mores: These chewy treats consist of the classic cookies with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Marble Fudge: A cookie for this time you can't choose between vanilla cookie dough and chocolate. Fudgy and flavorful, these rich cookies marries the best of two worlds!
- Birthday Cake: A soft cookie sprinkled with colorful sugar pearls that make every day feel like your birthday!
and many more. Bonus for cookie names such as "Obama".
Once your order has shipped, it will reach your door within 2-5 business days. When receiving your plant-based cookies, eat them within 5 days or store them in the freezer for maintained quality.
For the cookie monsters, they have a monthly subscription called Cookie Love Club. Subscribers receive 6 cookies per month, with some flavors exclusive to subscribers!
Yes! Karma Baker has a 100% gluten-free assortment, and DeLuscious Cookies and Maya's Cookies both offer some gluten-free varieties.
It depends on where you live and what company you order with. Some companies offer overnight shipping, but most companies deliver your order of plant-based treats within 5 days from shipping.
Yes! Out of the companies covered, Maya's Cookies has a monthly vegan cookie club called Cookie Love Club. Join the club for a monthly delivery of 6 hand-baked, plant-based cookies consisting of a mix of traditional flavors and new, exciting ones exclusive to club members!
There's a multitude of companies specializing in delivering the best of plant-based cookies and cakes directly to your door. These aesthetically pleasing pastries with exquisite flavors are a treat for all your senses! Perfect also as a gift for your plant-based pal or for a loved one who wants to eat more vegan food. We say cookies are the best vegan food to convince even the most stubborn meat-eater to consume more plants!
The Naughty Cookie
Our #1 Recommendation