Gone are the days of artificially flavored fruit juices being peddled as nutritious. As a society we are moving towards gaining a better understanding of the perils of consuming commercial juices, laden with sweeteners and other additives that pump us up with everything except for what’s good for our bodies!
Luckily there are services now days that deliver fresh and nutritious juices right to your door but these services do come with a commitment and a price tag. Which ones are worth it though? Here we share 4 of our favorite healthy and fresh juice delivery services.
Reviews for the Best Juice Delivery Services (2020 UPDATED)
1. Raw Generation (Editor’s Choice)
Raw Generation has an impressive offering of juices. Read our full Raw Generation review.
Starting from an 18 packer of celery juice (which is quite the rage these days!) Raw Generation also offers the following packs:
- Green Juice, Variety 18 pack consisting of : 6 SWEET GREENS: apple juice, spinach juice, kale juice, collard juice, filtered water, lemon juice, 6 COOL GREENS: pineapple juice, cucumber juice, aloe vera juice, filtered water and 6 SWEET-TART GREENS: apple juice, cucumber juice, spinach juice, celery juice, filtered water, lemon juice
- Sweet Greens, 18 pack consisting of a powerful trifecta of kale, spinach, and collard greens
- Fall Seasonal, variety 18 pack: (these packs change every season!) 6 PUMPKIN SPICE: A dairy and sugar free pumpkin spice juice, 6 CITRUS SAGE: A fusion of pineapple and citrus juices, with fresh sage which provides an excellent source of antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals and 6 HARVEST CIDER: A sweet potato and apple fusion at their seasonal prime, lightly spiced with cinnamon. Sweet potatoes are an excellent source of immune-boosting vitamin C and beta-carotene
- Mystery Box, Variety 18 pack: a secret variety of cold-pressed juices and/or smoothies
If kept in the freezer, these juices last a whopping 6 months! Once they are completely thawed, they will last in the refrigerator for 48 hours. Note, these juices should be consumed very cold.
Once your order arrives, you can either start consuming them immediately or store them in your freezer and consume when desired.
We also love this service because it has a rewards program. You’re eligible to earn exclusive rewards every time you shop and then you may redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Raw Generation ships their juices all throughout the continental US via FedEx.
2. Chef V
At Chef V, you have access to green drinks, cleanses by way of drinks, and a detox program. They also rank #1 on our Best Smoothie Delivery review.
They’ve made our list here on the best juice delivery because of their very popular “green drink” which we think is interchangeable for juice by definition.
Every glass of Chef V Organic Green Drink has an unique combination of “seven Certified Organic super greens: green kale, black kale, collard greens, dandelion greens, green chard, curly parsley and green leaf lettuce.” A small portion of apple or mango/pineapple is used to naturally sweeten the beverage along with filtered water to aid in absorption.
This is their most popular drink!
The Green Drink juice is a 8oz serving which has been known to help you
- Lose Weight
- Gain Energy
- Sleep Better
- Detox Vital Organs
- Revitalize Skin & Hair
ALL Chef V products are certified USDA Organic and made from fresh local ingredients. They never pasteurize, use the High Pressure Processing (HPP) or add preservatives to their juices.
Factor_ is the leader of nutritious meal delivery services and this extends into juices as well! (You can read Meal Matchmaker’s full Factor_ review.)
Each order of Factor_ cold-pressed juices comes with a healthy assortment of 12 fl oz juices, including:
- 1 Apple Beet Ginger Juice
- 1 Carrot Orange Ginger
- 1 Apple Kale Wheatgrass
- 1 Pineapple Turmeric Basil
Each of their four vibrant cold-pressed juice flavors is packed with micronutrients and made with the highest-quality produce.
4. Suja Juice
Suja’s line of cold-pressured beverages are USDA certified Organic. They, too, use cold pressure also known as high pressure processing (HPP), instead of high heat, which extends shelf life and maintains vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
Suja offers Cold-Pressed Juice, Functional Shots, kombuchas, probiotic vinegar juices, and cleanses.
They were well worth mentioning especially for their offerings of cold-pressed juices and probiotic vinegar juices.
Cold-pressed juices include Green Juice, Fruit-Forward, Earthy, Lemonade Varieties, Energy Juice each category having choices galore! It is very challenging to get bored with their bevvy of offerings in this category.
The vinegar juices include such flavors as lemon cayenne, lemongrass lime, and cucumber ginger.
Visit www.sujajuice.com to learn more.