If you are celiac, or just wanna save your intestines from the harsh treatment of gluten, a gluten-free subscription box can save you some stomach ache.
Here, we've listed our selection of 9 top picks of subscription boxes delivering an assortment of foods and goods guaranteed free from gluten. Check out these gluten-free weekly or monthly subscription boxes. Thanks to them, ditching the wheat for bags full of gluten-free granola and macarons is a lot easier than back in the days!
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Top Gluten-Free Subscription Boxes
- 2 What is the best subscription box for a gluten-free lifestyle?
- 3 Can I order a snack box with gluten-free products?
- 4 Can I order supplements in the monthly subscription boxes?
- 5 FAQS
- 6 Wrapping it Up
Our Top Gluten-Free Subscription Boxes
1. UrthBox (Editor's Choice)
- Best Match For: Snack-lovers seeking a monthly surprise box with some healthy treats, beverages, and ready-to-munch snacks at an affordable price.
- Commitment Level: Monthly subscription
- Availability: US and Canada
- Value: $19..99-$49.99/box; Free shipping
- Type: Healthy ready-to-eat snacks, beverages, and more
UrthBox delivers a snack box every month, filled with healthy snacks and products like granola, beverages, and more. You can get it gluten-free and vegan.
The box is full of full-sized surprises, and each product is carefully selected to pass strict requirements regarding energy content, sourcing, calories, nutrients, and production. Each box contains up to 30 exciting items. Subscribers also earn points leading to savings down the road.
Order a snacksack to share with friends and family. Celiacs or not – anyone will want to be your friend with this delicious gluten-free subscription box! UrthBox also offers shipping to Canada. Choose between a subscription of 3, 6, or 12 months.
Oh, and if you value the beauty in life, such as the complexion of your skin, this subscription box gifts you the best monthly beauty products out there included in the price! Life's good.
2. Green Chef
- Best Match For: People looking for a clean meal plan with organic premium ingredients that come pre-measured and prepped with easy cooking instructions.
- Commitment Level: Subscription
- Availability: The contiguous US (No Alaska, Hawaii, and parts of Louisiana)
- Value: $9.99-$12.99/meal; $8.99-$26.97 shipping fees
- Type: Fresh meal kits (Cooked in 30 minutes or less)
Green Chef meal order service is one of few certified organic and gluten-free subscription boxes and mealkit providers. Every box contains all you need to cook your own gluten-free meals. They have three gluten-free options: standard gluten-free, keto, and paleo. The subscription box ships straight to your door.
These weekly or monthly gluten-free subscription boxes are perfect for people with gluten intolerance, celiacs, or someone who simply wants to reduce the amount of gluten in their meals while keeping the great taste. Yes, flavor comes first for Green Chef – meaning you no longer have to subscribe to restrictions just because you choose gluten-free food! In the gluten-free meal kits you'll find a mix of meat, seafood, and vegetarian.
Each box contains high-quality ingredients for cooking in the exact quantity you need, and color-coded recipes with pictures to guide you through moves that are a little more advanced. Everything is organic and non-GMO whenever possible, and local farmers are supported.
- Best Match For: Anyone looking for a meal delivery subscription service that offers nutrient-packed dishes with less sugar and processed ingredients.
- Commitment Level: Subscription
- Availability: The contiguous US (No Alaska or Hawaii)
- Value: $8.49-$11.49/meal; Shipping fees depend on your meal plan and location
- Type: Fully prepared fresh meals (heat and eat)
Freshly offers subscription boxes with gluten-free goodies – delivered directly to your door. Their concept is simple: choose between four and 12 meals per week for your subscription, then heat and eat in less than 3 minutes.
Freshly has swapped sugars and processed foods for nutrients and, as they called it, "sneaky veggies" – probably because they're so yummy you'd mistaken them for junk food.
With Freshly meals, you can still prepare some homemade meals without the need to sort out the two most time-consuming tasks – planning and shopping – every day. Cheers to that!
- Best match for: Those who wanna replace that 3PM chocolate bar with a healthier item
SnackSack is a monthly subscription box containing snacks minus the junk. Time to part ways with preservatives, artificial colors, and sugar highs and take snacking to the next level!
If you subscribe to the category of people having a 3PM dip, this might be the best thing since smartphones. What exactly your monthly snack subscription box contains is a surprise – be sure to find a balance between your sweet tooth and salty needs without the unhealthy stuff crammed into regular cookies and snack options!
Snack boxes are available as Classic, Vegan, and Gluten-Free subscription boxes that you can easily command home from their site. Each subscription box contains 11-15 health-conscious snacks specifically for celiacs.
5. Love with Food
- Best match for: The gluten-sensitive who shares the love for food with the will to support a good cause
Love with Food offers gluten-free subscription boxes every month.
Every box passes a list of 73 banned food items, to make sure only the most clean, delicious, and nutritious snacks make it to your door!
When you buy a subscription box from Love with Food, the company treats more someone else by donating a meal to hungry kids through Feeding America.
A perfect way to care about others while enjoying the flavors of one of the best subscription boxes for gluten-free snacks! Choose between three subscription boxes every month in different categories.
What is the best subscription box for a gluten-free lifestyle?
There are subscription boxes suitable for every lifestyle. Kids, keto, soy-free, or travel without leaving the house? Eating gluten-free has never been more in style, and the emergence of gluten-free subscription boxes shows that it's here to stay!
Number one on our list is UrthBox since it has the advantage of offering both gluten-free snacks and other products, such as makeup. The boxes in different sizes give you points that you can use to shop every month. Their services let you choose box size and subscription length according to your interest.
Can I order a snack box with gluten-free products?
If you are on a gluten-free diet, and also care about your health, finding a quick meal or delicious treats can be like chewing on the crust from pizzas left on the table from yesterday's party – hard.
Luckily, there are several chefs with knowledge about this dilemma that decided to do something and take gluten-free, healthy snacks from dreams to reality. That's how food subscription boxes such as UrthBox, SnackSack, and Love with Food were born! They made gluten-free treats for grownups and kids wanting snacks and cookies with flavors but without the harmful protein called gluten.
Can I order supplements in the monthly subscription boxes?
No. UrthBox offers superfoods as a category in their monthly surprise deals. Most meals already contain a well-balanced composition of nutrients that can reduce the need for additional supplements. In case you're not sure to get all the nutrients you need, check with your doctor or dietitian.
No, Blue Apron does not currently offer a gluten-free option. Check out the brands in this article to find a subscription service suitable for celiacs, with home delivery every month or week.
- Sign in to your Love with Food account, then click My Account.
- Select Subscriptions from the dropdown menu.
- Under Settings, select Cancel Plan.
- Fill out the survey before you can cancel.
- After completing the survey, click the Cancel My Membership button.
- Your Love with Food monthly subscription box is now canceled.
Wrapping it Up
Whether or not you have any food allergies, many people see links between a gluten-free diet and improved gut health. A diet free from gluten can give some rest to your beloved intestines, in case you find glutenous food hard to digest. Thanks to the increased demand, it's easy to find good deals for a meal delivery service with a gluten-free box or meal plans catering to a gluten-free diet.
We hope this guide of the best subscription boxes will give you success in finding your perfect match – so that you can come home to happiness in a box!
Our #1 Recommendation