When it comes to food subscription boxes, many of them don't include the best part of dinner: dessert! If you have a sweet tooth, you can satisfy your cravings by having a box of dessert shipped right to your door every month.
Naturally, sweet content makes a great gift for anyone in your life or at work. Who wouldn't want a little bit of heaven showing up to their house? We ranked the top subscriptions so you can find the best match for your taste buds or a gift for a candy-lover.
Our Top Dessert Subscription Box & Delivery Services
1. Foodstirs (Editor's Choice)
- Best Match For: People looking for bite-size organic sweets, baking mixes, and baking kits with less sugar and no artificial ingredients.
- Commitment Level: One-time orders; Subscription (5% off)
- Availability: The continental US
- Value: $5.99-$29.99/item; $7.99 shipping fee; Orders over $80 receive free shipping
- Type: Ready-to-eat mini donuts, muffins, and brownie bites; organic baking mixes and exclusive baking kits
Foodstirs is a junk-free bakery where you can find flavorful treats that aren't packed with sugar. The ingredients are clean, sustainable, and non-GMO. On the company site, you can find mixes, baking kits, and pre-packaged snacks.
They are known for desserts such as organic powdered donuts and brownie bites. You can even find a Keto-friendly chocolate chip cookie mix on their site. If you have a little one, choose from their variety of baking kits for some at-home fun. It's easy to see the nutrition information for all your selections before you buy them.
Take a closer look at Foodstirs with our full review.
2. Goldbelly Monthly Cake Subscription
- Best Match For: Food enthusiasts who want a marketplace that can offer them exclusive and gourmet dishes, sweets, meats, meal kits, pizzas, and pretty much anything food-related.
- Commitment Level: One-time orders; 3, 6, 9, or 12 month subscriptions
- Availability: All 50 states
- Value: Prices and shipping fees vary depending on select items
- Type: A curated online marketplace of the best gourmet foods from small shops and restaurants across the nation.
Goldbelly has many different subscription boxes, including pizzas, cookies, ice cream, and cake on their site.
Their cake subscription box comes with enough gourmet cake to feed 8-12 people, so you can share your delivery items with friends and family.
Some of the examples of the items you'll get are Huckleberry Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Cream Cheese Brownies, and Caramel Cake.
3. Harry & David
- Best Match For: People looking for unique gifts for every occasion, ranging from gourmet foods to gift of the month clubs.
- Commitment Level: No commitments - Order at any time; Subscription
- Availability: Anywhere in the US
- Value: Gift prices can vary significantly depending on what you choose; $6.99-$23.99 shipping fee for orders under $150; 16% shipping fee for orders over $150; Additional $9.99 charge for deliveries to Hawaii and Alaska; Additional $5.99 to PO Box deliveries
- Type: Exclusive gifts, gift baskets, fruit boxes, premium chocolates, baked goods, gourmet food, wine clubs, and more.
Exactly what you'd expect from the name, the Harry & David Dessert of the Month Club sends tasty goodies to your doorstep.
You can select between three, six, and 12 months for the duration of your Harry & David dessert club subscription.
On the Harry & David website, you'll find a list of the desserts for each month.
For example, the list includes Lemon Strawberry Cheesecake, Peach and Berry Pie, Sea Salt Caramels, and Cookies.
Read our full review of Harry & David.
4. Amazing Clubs
- Best Match For: Anyone looking for a fantastic selection of gift of the month clubs that allow you to give out unique subscriptions with premium products people will surely enjoy.
- Commitment Level: Subscription
- Availability: Everywhere in the US
- Value: You can sign up for monthly delivery of beer for $42.95, wines for $45.95, bacon for $49.95, chocolate for $35.95, and many other gift of the month clubs. Shipping is free to the contiguous US.
- Type: Gift of the month clubs
Amazing Clubs sends a variety of goodies to your door, and it's perfect for anyone who loves the taste of fresh-baked goods.
A club membership gets you gourmet items and flavors such as pies, cookies, pastries, and cheesecakes.
They use only natural and fresh ingredients to bring out the perfect flavor in every bite.
Each package comes with 6-10 servings and nutrition information.
5. David's Cookies
- Best match for lovers of cookies.
David's Cookies also has a dessert of the month club, and it's more than cookies!
You get to enjoy a variety of treats throughout the year such as assorted brownies, scones, and tarts with strawberries.
Their club subscription options range from three to 12 months.
If you need a last-minute gift, you can get expedited mailing on any membership.
6. Whisk Takers
- Best Match For: Anyone searching for pre-measured baking kits with easy-to-follow recipes that make delicious snacks, cakes, and baked goods.
- Commitment Level: No commitments - Order at any time
- Availability: Everywhere in the US
- Value: Whisk Takers currently has no available baking kits. The usual price is over $50 per box, and they offer free shipping for orders over $100. Otherwise, there is a $4.95 shipping fee.
- Type: Baking kits with pre-measured ingredients
If you want to whip up your own (basically homemade) desserts, then Whisk Takers is your subscription box for food.
Each month, you get recipes and pre-measured ingredients to bake your own treats.
You can browse the site for quality sweets such as s' mores brownies, cookies and cream candy, banana walnut blondies, and chocolate cupcakes.
They even have a vegan and gluten-free subscription option!
7. Culture Cakes
- Best match for the travel-loving foodie.
This subscription is perfect for those who love to travel or want to taste all sorts of cultural favorites.
Each month, you get a cupcake recipe from a different country as well as snacks to match.
Each country is a surprise, and it's an awesome chance to bake something completely new.
Some of the past subscription boxes food have come from the Caribbean, Japan, and Indonesia.
- Best match for someone who wants to support small businesses.
With Phivi, you get small-batch artisanal treats sent to you or your loved ones.
Each package option contains at least eight premium, sweet sensations from a local company.
You can see everything in past shipments to get an idea of what you'll receive.
Some of their desserts include Key Lime Bundt, Macaron, Butter Cookies, Vegan Chocolate, Blueberry Pie, and Chocolate Mousse.
Can You Get Ice Cream Delivered?
If ice cream is your sweet of choice, you'll be happy to know there are ice cream clubs out there, too. Thanks to careful packaging with dry ice, you can get a variety of ice cream flavors such as sea salt caramels, coffee, chocolate, and more. Some subscriptions allow you to get a combination of candy, desserts, and ice cream.
In fact, you can expand your subscription collection to anything you like. Companies such as Goldbelly and Amazing Clubs have wine, beer, and other types of exciting subscriptions.
It's hard to say what the most loved dessert is in the world, as there are a lot of different ones out there. However, some of the most popular types include Mochi, Cupcakes, French Mousse, and Donuts. Some of the "fanciest" known desserts are truffles, dark chocolate ganache, and macarons.
According to research, the answer isn't apple pies! It's more likely to be ice cream or cupcakes.
When you want something sweet after a meal, it's easy to get overwhelmed with all the types of dessert that exist. From chocolates to cookies to ice cream, a listing would be endless. A way to take the work out of dessert time is to get a dessert box, subscribe to a sweet of the month club.
This way, you get different flavors and desserts without thinking about anything.
You have the chance to get a little monthly bite of heaven with a desserts subscription. Whether you buy it on a monthly basis or by season, it's a great opportunity to try many different kinds of flavors.
We also know that it's important to stay healthy while you indulge in your share of desserts. That's why our top pick out of all the clubs is Foodstirs. Nothing beats a goodie that won't make your body feel bad, and Foodstirs has lots of options for baking your own kind of sweet or buying it pre-made.
They have an awesome collection of flavors from s' mores to dark chocolate to caramels, and all the nutrition information is available. If you're searching for a top-tier sweets club, then you found it.
Our #1 Recommendation