There's no joy like finding a box of delicious treats at your doorstep every month. If you have a sweet tooth, you deserve to explore the finest candies available. These snack boxes have a wide range of offers from chocolate bars, gummies, hard candies, and everything in between.
Some of these boxes ship to you from around the world. So, you can travel to places like Brazil, get chocolate from Australia, or try Japanese candy without leaving your area.
We listed the six best candy subscription boxes so you can satisfy your cravings. If candy and chocolates aren't your deal, these subscription boxes make perfect gifts for friends or family members. You might also like to get candy delivered directly to you for an event.
Our Top Candy Subscription Box Services
1. Candy Club (Editor's Choice)
- Best Match For: Sweets-lovers looking for premium curated candy that’s both delicious, fun, and brings people a touch of nostalgia with its old-fashioned style.
- Commitment Level: One time orders; Subscription
- Availability: The contiguous US (No Alaska or Hawaii)
- Value: You can shop individual candy or get one of the subscriptions and receive a monthly box for $29.99-$39.99 based on the size you select. Shipping fees apply based on your location. First orders receive a $15 discount and free shipping.
- Type: Premium artisan candy
Candy Club is an easy-to-use subscription service for snackers who love all sorts of candy and sweets. With their candy subscription boxes, you get a selection of candies made by candy producers and artisans. All you have to do is choose your box size: the Fun Box contains 6-oz cups of candy, and the Party Box contains six, 13-oz cups per month.
Each Candy Club box is filled with snacks that meet your flavor profile. Choose from mostly sour or mostly sweet treats, and then sit back and wait. Some fo the popular candies include lemonade straws, sour belts, cupcake bites, cookies 'N cream bites, toffee peanuts, and Neapolitan taffy.
The jars are reusable, so you can keep candy at home or even at work. One perk for Candy Club snack box service is that your purchases contribute to The Birthday Party Project. You can also select some pre-made boxes to send as a gift for a certain number of months.
- Best Match For: People who realize that the best gifts should always include gourmet foods.
- Commitment Level: One-time purchase; Subscription
- Availability: All 50 states
- Value: $6-$150 depending on the gift you choose
- Type: Curated gifts, gourmet food gifts, monthly subscription boxes, and more
With Mouth, you can find a candy subscription box for almost any diet. The company website has an array of sweets boxes that you can sort by flavor, such as salty, sweet, spicy, fruity, or unusual. Their dietary choices include Kosher, Non-dairy, Soy-free, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and more.
You can find all sorts of subscriptions on their website, and you can also order candy boxes a-la-carte. Their diverse selection is perfect for people who love candy but can't eat just anything. Some of their candy boxes include peanut butter brittle, goat milk caramels, tropical fruit candies, truffles, chocolate-covered orange peels, caramel cookies, and organic gummy fish.
Their general snack subscription box includes many types of snacks. For example, you may get some trail mix, pickles, popcorn, and a tart. You can choose to pay monthly or less often to save money.
Check out our Mouth full review to learn more.
3. Candy Shop Box
- Best Match For: sweet-lovers who want to learn about a featured country every month
With Candy Shop, each box contains 4 different types of candies or more per month. The focus for this box is on chocolates and sweet treats from professional chocolatiers from around the world. Each month, you get a carefully curated, sweet surprise.
This box is the best for those who want artisan chocolates that you can't find in stores. Anyone who is chocolate savvy will enjoy getting fresh saltwater taffy, artisanal chocolate bars, and cookies from a different country every month. All of their selections are high-quality and delicious.
You also get to learn about each different snack. The subscription boxes have info cards about your goodies and a map of where they originated. Choose to pay month to month or save per box when you pay in advance. To become a subscriber, you only have to enter your email address and shipping information.
4. Classic Candy Box
- Best Match For: Anyone longing for an affordable monthly subscription of favorite candy from the golden age of the early 1900s to the1980s.
- Commitment Level: Subscription
- Availability: Everywhere in the US
- Value: You can select a 1, 3, 6, or 12-month subscription for $21.89-$24.97 per month.
- Type: Classic candy subscription box
Do you miss the old candy you used to eat as a kid? Whatever happened to candy classics such as pop rocks, Good News bars, Red Hots, and Gobstoppers?
Classic Candy subscription boxes have premium delights from the 1900s to the 1980s. Get all the stuff you enjoy from chewy candy, hard candy, to chocolates.
The idea for the business came when one of the owners found a specialized candy store that featured classic items. Whether you want to take a trip down memory lane or share the experience with your kids, this candy box is the one for you. As soon as you get your first box, you'll wish you had started months ago.
The candy subscription boxes have a cool promotion called the GOLDEN ticket. Each month, you have a chance to find one of 4 different GOLDEN tickets worth $25 a month. The promotion applies to all three subscription levels, so anyone can get in on the fun.
- Best Match For: Candy-lovers looking to explore the world of sweets with an affordable subscription box that brings an assortment of different treats every month.
- Commitment Level: One time orders; Subscription
- Availability: Everywhere in the US and Canada
- Value: A Regular box contains 10-12 candies and costs $20; an Epic box is $40 and holds 20-24 products, while the Colossal Treatbox stands at $60 and delivers 32-36 delicious treats. Shipping fees are usually $8-$12 per box.
- Type: Candy subscriptions and gift boxes
With Treatsbox, you can save on your first box when you use a new subscriber box coupon. They send an assortment of treats made in the US right to your door. Every subscription box is full of excitement because you never know what you'll get per month.
The subscriptions ship on the 5th of each month, and the choices change in each monthly box. You can choose from three box sizes: Regular (10 - 12 items), Epic (20 -24 items), or Colossal (32-36 products). You are free to choose your snack profile and decide whether you want candy, snacks, and or treats like Wonka bars.
If you want a bit of everything, you can try their Original box. It features all sorts of treat options such as candy cups, KitKats, bonbons, Skittles, and other handfuls of deliciousness. There is nothing like opening a box of sweet items and snacks that will last you all month long.
- Best Match For: People who always want to give the perfect gift, since Sugarwish allows a receiver to choose what type of ready-to-eat candy and snacks they want out of the wide assortment.
- Commitment Level: No commitments - Order at any time
- Availability: Everywhere in the US and Canada
- Value: You simply select the type of gift you want to send your friend and the size. Depending on your picks, you can pay anywhere between $22 and $325 plus shipping.
- Type: Unique candy, popcorn, cookies, snacks, cotton candy, and dog treat gifts
The name sounds like the perfect way to satisfy your sweet tooth, and it is. Sugarwish is the easiest form to give your loved ones a box of their favorite snacks, and there are over 100 different candies to choose from. There are two options for candy subscriptions: Original and Custom.
With Original, you pick a size for your food box and the recipient can fill it with goodies. With the Custom option, you pick the selections yourself. They have a variety of tasty products, sweets, and treats including gummies, milk chocolate, chews, popcorn, and other gourmet confections.
The best part of this service is that you can place large orders. Boxes start with as little as two treat bags to as many as 150 batches of treats. It's a fun investment for big families, celebrations, or just to keep your kitchen pantry stocked with sweets.
You can include a cute note in the packaging as well. Although the sweets are made for gifting, there is nothing stopping you from shipping a little something to yourself. They even have your choice cookie pieces, including sugar cookies, vegan no-milk cookies, and s' mores.
Other Candy Subscription Boxes
We picked our top six, but there are tons of subscription box choices out there. Some boxes come with soda pops or a tea pairing, while others may come with DIY candy kits or a tasting guide. There are also non-American options such as German, Spanish, and Japanese snacks and treats from other countries.
For example, if you want to try limited edition snacks from outside the U. S., you can get international treats delivered to your door as well. Some other premium subscription deals from around the globe include:
You can find something you like no matter the country. Snack like a local, and take a food tour while staying at home.
The price of your Candy Club box depends on the size. Their small box costs $29.99 per month plus shipping. The larger box is $33.99 plus shipping for the first candy box. Subscribers often get a first-month coupon for their selection of sweets. Their customer service team can help you change your subscription at any time.
If you're looking for a per month coupon/ get a box free, it helps to sign up for the email list. Choose one of your favorite premier candy boxes and join the newsletter. Often, they send a variety of discounts to your inbox to help you save on your treat picks.
Some services, such as Candy Club, have programs for affiliates. Become an affiliate to receive proceeds from promoting snacks to your followers and friends.
Lastly, you can always follow the company on social media and look out for giveaways and special offers, and coupon codes such as "get 50 off your first box."
In Review - Get a Candy Subscription
Whether it's for you, a friend, or your children, a treat subscription is a way to bring joy. Without leaving the house, you can go on snacking adventures to Japan, Greece, Mexico, Germany, or stay right in the U. S. You can find your choice of flavors and sizes to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Our top selection for best subscription is Candy Club. There are so many items to choose from such as nut clusters, chocolate bites, fruit slices, cinnamon pretzels, and so many more flavors.
The containers are adorable and sure to boost your mood even on long workdays. They also make great gifts!
The subscription box has great reviews, and experts choose every item to match your taste. The plans are not overwhelming, making it super simple to order. It's a sweet, fun surprise in the best way.
Our #1 Recommendation