A jerky of the month subscription box is exactly what you need if you love tasty, spiced meats. When you subscribe to any of these options, you can take advantage of flavor categories that you would never find in any gas station. Now, you can snack in style and find the right subscription for your taste.
Our Top Beef Jerky Subscription Boxes
1. Mouth (Editor's Choice)
- Best Match For: People who realize that the best gifts should always include gourmet foods.
- Commitment Level: One-time purchase; Subscription
- Availability: All 50 states
- Value: $6-$150 depending on the gift you choose
- Type: Curated gifts, gourmet food gifts, monthly subscription boxes, and more
Mouth has phenomenal snack subscription boxes, and one of them is their Jerky of the Month Club.
Each month, you get interesting flavors of craft jerky such as salmon jerky, sweet brisket jerky, smoked bacon, and Angus beef jerky.
You can prepay for your first three months of Mouth subscription boxes or pay monthly. After you order, you'll get a welcome email, and you can expect your box to ship within three business days.
All of Mouth's month club subscriptions ship to all 50 states, and you can cancel your order at any time.
2. Craft Jerky Co.
- Best Match For: Jerky-lovers looking for an affordable selection of hand-crafted jerky delivered every month.
- Commitment Level: One time orders; Subscription
- Availability: Everywhere in the US and Canada
- Value: Depending on the amount of jerky you want to order and the subscription duration, you can pay anywhere from $18 to $59 per month. Shipping is free.
- Type: Premium craft jerky
Craft Jerky Company gives you multiple jerky subscription options.
You can select the number of bags of jerky every month: two, four, six, or eight.
Their premium jerky comes from artisan jerky makers in the United States.
All of their jerkies are keto-friendly with no MSG, nitrates, nitrites, or high fructose corn syrup.
3. Jerky Subscription
- Best Match For: everyone who wants to find the best jerky brands.
The expert team at Jerky Subscription gives you a selection of the top brands each month.
They are super interesting flavors, and you can choose to get 2 bags, 4 bags, 6, or 8 bags.
They only send the best jerky, and each beef jerky subscription box is a surprise.
4. Jerky Gent
- Best Match For: those who want a way to control the flavors in their jerky box.
The Jerky curators at JerkyGent source the best beef jerky made by American artisans.
You get to choose from three different subscription boxes, and you can pick your preference of spice and flavor.
It's the perfect jerky box for people who are selective with their meat products.
5. Three Jerks
- Best Match For: those who want to pick everything in their box.
This brand has an automatic jerky delivery.
You can pick the gourmet beef jerky that you love and get your favorite goods sent to your door every month.
The jerky subscription box is completely customizable.
6. Sumo Jerky
- Best Match For: anyone who loves to travel
SumoJerky is one of the best beef jerky subscription boxes for getting meat from all over the world.
They check all the ingredients and only deliver quality meat to your door.
You can pick between 3 subscription options depending on how often you want to snack.
7. Jerky Snob
- Best Match For: jerky eaters who want the best jerky with no preservatives.
Jerky Snob only sends premium snack subscription boxes.
You can choose how many pounds of meat you want when you create an account.
Although each month's selection is a surprise, you can look at past product selections and categories on the company site.
8. Louisville Vegan Jerky
- Best Match For: someone on a plant-based diet.
Louisville Vegan Jerky is the best jerky box for someone who doesn't eat meat.
Their site has a way to pick the bag you want to try or buy a variety pack.
The soy-protein is hand-seasoned and can satisfy all of your meat-eating needs (without meat).
Dried meat is known as a healthy snack that keeps you full between each meal. However, you want to eat it in moderation due to the high sodium levels and processing.
Artisans typically use these 5 cuts to make the best beef jerky: brisket, tri-tip, flank steak, rib steak, and filet mignon. Some manufacturers also make this popular food out of turkey, salmon, or pork.
You can make a flower bouquet out of different meats by using sticks of Slim Jims, a cookie-cutter, and toothpicks.
Thanks to the Jerky of the Month Club from Mouth, you get amazing meat that ships right to your mailbox monthly. The flavors are super interesting, and you can share with friends or keep them all to yourself.
Our #1 Recommendation